New Cadillac ads at the Academy Awards - Cadillac XT4 Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Raymondjram
  • 1 Post By Emette

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

New Cadillac ads at the Academy Awards

Cadillac will present four new ads at the Academy Awards presentation tonight, Feb 24th, on the ABC channel. Each one lasts only thirty seconds and covers one of Cadillac's four SUVs/CUvs: Escalade, XT6, XT5, and XT4. All the ads will show all four lined up in white in that order at the end (see it at 0:26).

Here is the Cadillac XT4 ad from YouTube:

It doesn't show much of the XT4, but at least it was not left out from all the Cadillacs usually shown at the presentation show in past years. I recommend recording the show, especially the "Red Carpet" part with the stars arriving in Cadillacs. I expect a few of them arriving in XT4 models.
Emette likes this.

Last edited by Raymondjram; 02-24-2019 at 10:55 AM.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 02:29 PM

Its good that there finally getting some more marketing out for the XT4. Hopefully this new design approach can help them to shut out some of the foreign brands that come to dominate the segment in the U.S. Many might consider it as an upgrade over their current GM.
Raymondjram likes this.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 02:51 PM

Love the new design approach with Cadillac's latest models and I think this is one of the sharpest looking small SUV's to join the market. Time will tell if they've brought enough value with the XT4, because its a competitive class and there are some impressive rivals to choose between.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 06:13 PM

GM has been improving overall even with Chevrolet products if you want to look at the lower end of the scale, ultimately it benefits us guys higher up via platforms, parts bin features and more. Couldn't be a better time to buy new vehicles
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 07:46 PM

Whatever GM is doing is seems to me that sales of XT4 are rather slow. I bought XT4 before Christmas from my local Cadillac dealer, but I decided to back out from the deal for family reasons. Now I'm ready to put a factory order for XC4 meeting exactly my needs. I've been checking the available stock in my dealership since the beginning of the year. There is no movement there. The same XT4s (there are 33 of them) have been listed as available for two month now. Why people are not lining up to buy them? I think that XT4 represent fabulous value. So what's the problem?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 11:40 PM

Lincoln should have the answers to that given the fact I think they've done a better job at coming back.
Not only to just deliver what's qualifies them to compete in certain segments but standing out in a way that other domestic automakers haven't been able to, including Cadillac.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

The Cadillac XT4 won a new award:

Middle East Car Of The Year Award

Read more here:
2019 Cadillac XT4 Wins Middle East Car Of The Year Award | GM Authority

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page