Bose Surround Sound and - Cadillac XT4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Bose Surround Sound and

If Cadillac has used the prototype of XT5 to build interior for XT4, I hope they didn't touch CarMultimedia. One of the most crucial advantages for Cadillac is the Bose Studio Surround Sound. In my opinion, Bose has the best sound quality in the market right now. Also, it will be a nice idea to keep that center display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto platform that XT5 has.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2018-xt5-interior-gallery-dash-1280x400.jpg (93.6 KB, 4 views)
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 10:22 AM

But the Bose Studio Surround Sound system isn't offered in the XT5 unless you spring for the Luxury model. I assume the same would apply to the XT4 as well, offering the surround sound system in the range topping trim only.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

I wish they add a premium package to XT4 basic model, so you don't need to pay more for features you don't need. Anyways, the difference between basic and luxury XT5 models isn't that big ($6,000).
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRider View Post
I wish they add a premium package to XT4 basic model, so you don't need to pay more for features you don't need. Anyways, the difference between basic and luxury XT5 models isn't that big ($6,000).

sometimes brands do that for their own good when it comes to how the brand is viewed along with the fact they know what most owners want but there's always going to be someone reluctant to get said features, might as well pay the bit extra.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2017, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Yeah.

I don't think that brand like Cadillac will use "Premium package" strategy to please their potential customers. Figure on the XT4 starting in the low-to-mid-$30,000 range, so "Luxury" trim will probably be somewhere around 35K.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 03:00 PM

The way I look at it is even with a Premium Package they are still priced well compared to rivals from Audi and the other German brands. You'll get a lot of value here and still spend less up front than a comparable German. As long as we get enough CT6 DNA, this XT4 will sell well enough.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 09:11 PM

I haven't had a chance to play with the audio system in my new XT4 yet.. this is the first time I haven't had a bose system.. it was a dealer order so no choice.. in reading the discription the factory system is 7 speaker with a factory amp installation.. I haven't been able to find any other detail on the non bose system so I can't determine if it has a subwoofer or not.. the bose system says "13 speaker surround system".. I've never seen that many speakers in a factory unit.. I'm going to be interested to see how the non bose system sounds..

this is the first time as well I haven't had Navigation.. I guess with apple car play and your phone connected google maps becomes your GPS substitute.. guess we'll see how it all plays out..

Bernie

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page