XT4 Interior - Cadillac XT4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

XT4 Interior

I assume that we are going to see something similar to XT5 interior, but in smaller sizes. However, I'm pretty sure that Cadillac is going to make it a little bit larger than XT4's competitors. We've already seen this kind of example with XT5. Cadillac made it bigger than XT5's competitors (BMW X3 and Audi Q5). What do you guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-cadillac-xt5-4_800x0w.jpg (73.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2017-cadillac-xt5-8_800x0w.jpg (111.7 KB, 4 views)
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-07-2017, 01:20 PM

I can see the general layout being the same, but perhaps with less wood trim to keep costs down. What they should carry over is the 40-20-40 split rear seats that allows for more than just two configurations.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, that makes sense to get rid of some wooden parts of the interior, however, hope they gonna leave that wooden steering wheel, I really like it.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-09-2017, 04:26 PM

It might be too much to ask for but a steering wheel similar to the Cadillac CT6 will help since after all, super cruise is a feature they want to roll out to a lot of models, no better model to include that on than the XT4. Its a high volume product, the highest this brand will have in ages.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-22-2017, 06:24 PM Thread Starter

The Cadillac Super Cruise system is the future of safe hands-free driving and I really want to see it in the upcoming XT4. I'm not sure about the price increase that it gonna cause, but it would be nice to see it as an option for the highest trim level.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRider View Post
The Cadillac Super Cruise system is the future of safe hands-free driving and I really want to see it in the upcoming XT4. I'm not sure about the price increase that it gonna cause, but it would be nice to see it as an option for the highest trim level.
Fact is they can't increase price too much because unlike german brands and even Japanese brands Cadillac doesn't have the leverage where people are willing to pay more than they typically would. Look at German luxury car buyers, they have no problem dishing out a bit extra.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page