2019 XT4 color palette - Cadillac XT4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2018, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

2019 XT4 color palette

Cadillac has officially confirmed the eight hues that will be offered on the XT4 in the U.S. It looks like there is no difference in color options between the Premium and Sport trim levels. The options include:

Atlantic Metallic
Autumn Metallic
Crystal White Tricoat
Radiant Silver Metallic
Red Horizon Tintcoat
Shadow Metallic
Stellar Black Metallic
Twilight Blue Metallic

I also found a list of which interior colors can be matched to each body color.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 01:11 PM

Biggest downside to cadillac is they don't offer any flashy colors like what other car makers do. I think its the next best step they can take to attract younger buyers. Get rid of the old man image.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

I mean there are plenty of Cadillac's that are far off from being an old man car. Have you seen the CTS V? And the only reason why they got that reputation is because they have historically been very large and comfortable, which aren't the worst things to be known for. There seem to be plenty of more sporty finishes for the new XT4.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2018, 12:58 PM

Not sure how much more colorful you can get when Cadillac is giving us Autumn Metallic and Red Horizon. There are very bright paint options out there, but only certain cars can pull those off i.e. sky blue Focus RS hatchback, line green Wrangler, etc.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyCruise View Post
Not sure how much more colorful you can get when Cadillac is giving us Autumn Metallic and Red Horizon. There are very bright paint options out there, but only certain cars can pull those off i.e. sky blue Focus RS hatchback, line green Wrangler, etc.
I just think they need to take a page out of the book the Germans and British brands use. They understand this aspect of designing vehicles and once American companies have it, they'll attract more customers.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-26-2018, 10:24 AM

Where is the classic "Black"? Most Cadillacs are sold in this basic color worldwide. I have seen and taken rides in many black Cadillacs, although I doubt my last ride will be in a black Cadillac, too.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-12-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymondjram View Post
Where is the classic "Black"? Most Cadillacs are sold in this basic color worldwide. I have seen and taken rides in many black Cadillacs, although I doubt my last ride will be in a black Cadillac, too.
Stellar Black Metallic does it for me.
Seen it numerous times in person on CTS's and I even had a few CTS Uber's, seeing it inside and out, its just what you'd expect from Cadillac.
Its a level of prestige they can't get rid of

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page