Kelley Blue Books XT4 Review - Cadillac XT4 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Raymondjram

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2019, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Kelley Blue Books XT4 Review

One of the better review videos that I've come across and a solid overview of where it impresses and falls a bit short. Still don't know about this whole Amazon delivery thing to the trunk of your car. That seems to present more concerns than advantages.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-18-2019, 10:07 AM

Amazon has many experimental delivery projects under tests, and most depend that you give Amazon access to your security systems. The vehicle trunk delivery is just one. Two others are the electronic door locks and garage door openers. I prefer my USPS mail carrier to leave the smaller packages in my huge mailbox (two cubic feet) or visit my door and leave the larger packages there. I have a huge pine tree shading my door, and blocking any view from the street, so any package left there at the door is safe.

Last edited by Raymondjram; 01-18-2019 at 10:21 AM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymondjram View Post
Amazon has many experimental delivery projects under tests, and most depend that you give Amazon access to your security systems. The vehicle trunk delivery is just one. Two others are the electronic door locks and garage door openers. I prefer my USPS mail carrier to leave the smaller packages in my huge mailbox (two cubic feet) or visit my door and leave the larger packages there. I have a huge pine tree shading my door, and blocking any view from the street, so any package left there at the door is safe.
There's a major trend of people moving into condo's and away from houses so that will also be a positive for Amazon.

Ownership aside, its also where most lucrative rentals are for AirBnb and the like.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 03:27 PM

I've been unimpressed with Cadillac interiors lately, but it looks superb in the XT4. Nice plush materials, accented stitching and carbon fiber trimming. Hoping those fitment issues with the A pillar trim is unique to this test model.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 03:17 PM Thread Starter

They've been saving their best looks for what they hope to be their best sellers. I prefer the lighter interior colors and the wood and carbon fiber accents are a nice touch, even if they are imitation.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 02:27 PM

I have seen both the Cadillac XT5 and XT4 at my local dealer, and both are great vehicles with luxurious interiors. Go and see them close up, even sitting in them before commenting.
James.L likes this.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 02:45 AM

Sadly I have seen some people try them and the new Lincolns only to place a deposit on a Lincoln.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page