Local GM dealer shows new ad with Cadillc XT4 - Cadillac XT4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Local GM dealer shows new ad with Cadillc XT4

My local GM dealer, Auto Grupo, presented a new TV ad with the Cadillac XT4 in it. The ad showed some of their vehicles and brands, but the Cadillac section only had the Escalade and the XT4 for less than five seconds. They presently have three XT4 units on sale: https://www.autogrupogm.com/VehicleS...=XT4&year=2019

I wonder if they will promote more of the XT4, but they can use the U.S. ad that shows the women driving the XT4 with no dialogue. They can add a Spanish dialogue over it later.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 12:55 AM

I know GM goes hard on ads when its a product they believe in and know will sell like hotcakes, the XT4 is one of them, I mean.. just look at its segment!
Everyday I see more small luxury crossovers than any other new vehicle on the road, Mercedes and BMW topping the list.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 11:29 AM

More and more models do seem to be popping up at dealers in my area, so hopefully with more on the road awareness can grow around it. I have seen any marketing really aside from what I've set out to find on my own.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 06:54 PM

Pictures of the XT6 finally launched. I have noticed an increase in demand for larger SUV's so it will be interesting to see what interest for that is like compared to the XT4.

XT4's market is way too flooded, almost to a point that Cadillac is shut out.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 01:40 PM

With its $53,690 starting price, it doesnt really undercut any of the key rivals aside from the Germans. When you compare it to something like the Aviator, MDX or RX it becomes a tough sell. I do like its design.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Caddy View Post
With its $53,690 starting price, it doesnt really undercut any of the key rivals aside from the Germans. When you compare it to something like the Aviator, MDX or RX it becomes a tough sell. I do like its design.
I see it as a way to test the waters as more consumers are shopping in the segment the XT6 fits in.
Cadillac has been falling behind in adapting, a lot of what they're doing in recent years are firsts for the brand.
My guess is XT6 will improve as demand grows.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

In addition to the new XT4 and XT6, the new CT5 all follow the Escala concept design. The XT5 was redesigned to follow the same, and I expect the next Cadillac to follow. So now one can have members of the same design family.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page