Cadillac XT4 Reservations Open - Cadillac XT4 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By TxTom

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Cadillac XT4 Reservations Open

You can now reserve a 2019 Cadillac XT4, at lest I think you can using the “Reserve Yours” link on vehicle’s landing page. You should be able to build your XT4 and then follow the prompts until you get to the page where you select the closest the preferred dealership and enter your info. I'm not in a rush, but if you want to be the first ones getting a Xt4 then you may want to reserve one soon.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 07:43 PM

IMO waiting for when demos start showing up at dealer is probably the best time to start considering weather to get one or not. Being a high volume product, Cadillac will have no problem pre-building batches of specs they know will sell regardless so we should have an easy time finding these on dealer lots. Patience is key.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyCruise View Post
You can now reserve a 2019 Cadillac XT4, at lest I think you can using the “Reserve Yours” link on vehicle’s landing page. You should be able to build your XT4 and then follow the prompts until you get to the page where you select the closest the preferred dealership and enter your info. I'm not in a rush, but if you want to be the first ones getting a Xt4 then you may want to reserve one soon.
I did the Reserve process on April 7, 2018 at my local dealer, and the same day provided my order info...fully loaded Sport. Took some time to get the order number from them, with the detail of the confirmation of options, including detailed pricing. That was dated May 4, 2018. Have been advised Cadillac will build pre-determined optioned XT4s for 6 weeks, likely starting in August 2018. Fully equipped units, such as mine, will not be built until after the initial 6 weeks, maybe even after another 6 week period. I'm thinking the vehicle will be built in October 2018 at the soonest.
DailyCruise likes this.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2018, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

In that case, I may as well wait a while since I'm not in a rush if custom builds are going to take that long. If it gets built in October, I assume it'll take another month for the vehicle to be shipped so people may be getting theirs in November or December.
There's the option of those pre-determined XT4, but I'd rather spec it up to my standards and color.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page