Hello? - Cadillac XT4 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marc NY

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Hello?

Hi, I introduced myself in the New Member section and I was kind of disappointed that I didn't even get a "HI" from any members. I replied to a brand new member's first post but no other members replied in that thread.

I really like the layout and design of this car website/ XT4 forum but there appears to be very little regular member traffic on here. I also have noticed that there is absolutely no regular member discussions in here, Cadillac XT4 General Discussion forum where most members would normally like to come to discuss and talk about their experiences with their new XT4.

I certainly would enjoy listening to others experiences while sharing my experiences too... if there is someone else out there that would also like to, please chime in.
James.L likes this.

Marc
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 05:10 PM

Hello from a fellow New Yorker (Lower East Side near the Williamsburg Bridge, between Grand Street and Water Street in NYC). There are few Cadillac XT4 posters because it is an unknown CUV, but I am one of the few that posted here many times (my name is common) because I want one for my wife to replace her 2009 Chevy Equinox.

But I want a hybrid or an electric version, so I will wait until Cadillac announces the first for 2020 or 2021. Then I will order one.

Meanwhile, enjoy your new XT4. I have seen and sat in one at my local GM dealer.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for saying HI! I am from the opposite side of NY and live between Buffalo and the Falls. I hope that Cadillac will come out with a electric version SUV/CUV soon.

Hope you have a great Memorial Day!

Marc

Last edited by Marc NY; 05-27-2019 at 09:33 AM.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 06:33 PM

Glad to see more owners are getting active on this forum. Cadillac has a lot to offer especially as they launch more SUV's. XT5 seems most likely to go all-electric.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 04:58 PM

Hi Marc! I remember you from the Cadillac forum which has died a slow death since they change the format. I was hoping to find another forum to discuss our XT4's but from what I see this one isn't any better. I wonder if you will even see this since your post was 3 months ago.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Today, 08:49 AM

I'm about 20 minutes from Niagara-falls NY, on the Canadian side. Love my XT4. Cheers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page