XT4 Specs Leaked - Cadillac XT4 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

XT4 Specs Leaked

So ahead of the New York Auto show, it looks like some specs have leaked out regarding the XT4's powertrain. Cadillacs new compact crossover will be powered by a new 2.0L turbocharged 4 cylinder, putting our 235hp and 258lb-ft of torque. This new engine will be paired with a nine speed automatic transmission, with FWD as standard. A twin clutch AWD system is rumored to be optional. The XT4 will offer segment leading second row leg room and knee clearance. Additional options include wireless charging, an air ionizer, Bose surround sound, hands free liftgate and massage seats. Driver assist technology will include a rear camera mirror, HD surround vision and a heads up display.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 02:38 PM

Since I want to buy the Cadillac XT4 for my wife as a replacement for her 2009 Chevy Equinox, I don't need that much HP or torque or AWD, and we never drive over 60 MPH. A smaller engine will be just fine. But I prefer a hybrid or EREV power train.

Most Cadillac customers don't look at power train specifications, anyway. I have driven the Cadillac Eldorado (in gold) in the past and loved its features, but I need a CUV now.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page